Driving Transformation & Flexibility in the Utility Sector
Digital disruption and changing consumer demands mean that transformation and flexibility are critical to utilities’ long-term success.
This paid-for annual two-day conference brings together forward-thinking leaders both inside and outside of the sector to explore new models of thinking and operating in a rapidly changing environment.
Keynote Conference 2017 (which takes place within Utility Week Live - ticket upgrade required) brings together forward-thinking leaders both inside and outside of the sector to explore new models of leadership and business strategies that are now needed to match the a rapidly changing environment.
- Gain first-hand insight into how utility leaders are re-thinking their strategies to meet long-term challenges
- Hear the latest updates on the progress of the smart meter rollout and lessons learnt from retail market opening in the water sector
- Discuss the opportunities and threats of smart infrastructure and its impact on cyber security
- Explore how utilities can apply learnings from the telecoms sector to capitalise on new business models
- Find out what Brexit means for utilities going forward
Please note, Keynote Conference tickets have now sold out.