Taking place on the eve of Utility Week Live, at the NEC Birmingham, this prestigious event rewards achievement and excellence in UK water.
The Water Industry Awards 2018 are organised by the media brands behind Utility Week Live - Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, Network Magazine, WET News Magazine, Utility Week and edie Live.
"This event is important because it brings together people who are normally looking to beat the opposition, intellectually and economically, in a social environment and seeing how they compare with their peers" Lloyd Martin, Chief Executive, British Water
- Drainage & Flood Management Initiative of the Year
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year
- Alliance and Partnership Initiative of the Year
- Data Project of the Year
- Water Resilience Initiative of the Year
- Engineering Project of the Year
- Energy & Carbon Initiative of the Year
- Most Innovative Use of an Existing Technology
- Most Innovative New Technology of the Year
- People Initiative of the Year
- Health and Safety Initiative of the Year
- Sludge & Resource Recovery of the Year
- Water Industry Contractor of the Year
- Water Company of the Year
"Network with the best in the sector"
"Reward your team and celebrate together"
Having both these events in the same location at the same time of the year enables water industry professionals to attend them both, without having to organise additional time out-of-the-office, or invest in additional travel and accommodation costs.
Utility Week Live free ticket registrants will receive detailed information about the Water Industry Achievement Awards alongside their confirmation materials - including the latest co-location opportunities.