- Health/safety/personal protection
- Tanks and storage
- Access products and security
- Field Operations
Tractel® is a world-leading safety specialist providing reliable, innovative and cost-effective working-at-height solutions and services. These solutions are used in many end-user applications, in particular in industrial, construction, energy, telecoms and infrastructure projects.
Tractel®’s solutions portfolio comprises of:
- Height Safety - Leading provider of working-at-height personal protective equipment – fall arrest devices (stopfor™, blocfor™, derope™), anchors, harnesses - as well as collective protective equipment, such as guardrails, safety gates (Fabenco™) and safety nets (Knot®).
- Load Measurement & Control – European leader in industrial load measurement and control – dynafor™, handifor™, dynasafe™, dynaline, dynarope, and dynaplug.
- Lifting & Handling – World leader in pass-through manual wire rope hoists (tirfor®) and pass-through electrical wire rope hoists (tirak™, minifor™), clamps, pulleys, and hooks, as well as ground handling equipment.
- Temporary & Permanent Access – World leader in hoists (tirak™) and aluminium platforms (ALTA, skysafe™), mast climbing work and transport platforms and construction elevators (Scanclimber®), Building Maintenance Units and permanent access solutions for industry, infrastructure and buildings.
- Services- in-situ inspection and maintenance services for permanent access equipment, workshop maintenance and general overhauls of mechanical equipment, as well as training and rental services.
Established more than 70 years ago, Tractel® today has significant manufacturing facilities in Europe (France, Germany, Poland, Spain), the USA (Minneapolis, Houston), Canada (Toronto, Montreal), China (Shanghai), Singapore and Turkey. These facilities are supported by dedicated centres of excellence in R&D, engineering and safety standards. Tractel® has customers in 120 countries, subsidiaries in 19 countries, 10,000 distributors around the world, and employs around 1,100 people.
This network of expertise, experience and geographical locations allows Tractel® to achieve global reach with local presence.
Telephone number: 01142 482266.
The Tracpode 150 kg mobile anchor point is approved for use by two users, each weighing up to 150 kg, including their tools. The tracpode is ideally suited for working in confined spaces, handling loa ...
Davimast is a complete solution for safe vertical lifting of person and material in confined spaces situation. Mobile and efficient solution for rescue situations, it offers protection and total mobil ...
NEW: davitrac. Davit arm for manhole and confined space entry, rescue and fall protection applications.
The Tracrod 150 kg anchor rod is a transportable anchor point which enables two operators, each weighing up to 150 kg operator + harness + tool, to work in safety. To install it ready for use, the Tra ...