- Field Operations
- Wastewater Treatment
Innovation has always been important motivator to assist with driving QUALITY, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, SAFTEY as well as a wide spectrum of associated CUSTOMER and USER Benefits.
This has never been more relevant as Regulatory Bodies, Utility Owners and their key Contracting Companies are now recognising the increasing Benefits of innovation on the business environment and profitability.
This had led to some exciting industry changes using adapted TECHNOLOGY READY innovations to be launched into the UK over the last few years.
Part of TRACTO-TECHNIK's success over nearly 60 years has been due to our Company valuing and investing heavily in product Innovation. Our brand has become valued worldwide with the evolution of GRUNDOMAT soil displacement hammers playing a significant part in our history.
GRUNDOMAT has been joined by some very exciting and successful products over the years and we are now launching after extensive product development and field testing our latest and very exciting KEYHOLE Innovations. These have proven successful with our partner SGN to install services and mains from a 650mm diameter cored keyhole. The main focus of this evolving technology is based around.
- Cutting a 650mm diameter core, storing it and replacing the original cored road surface.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling a new main or service connection from within this cored hole.
- Conducting a number of common processes to refurbish, and exchange the main or service from the surface using NEW and APPROVED long handled tools.
Numerous Benefits to all are being delivered, some of these being.
- Minimised Disruption from reduced excavation/reinstatement resulting in IMPROVED Company Image.
- Reduced time on site leading to LOWER job costs.
- Traffic management, extensive barrier REDUCED.
- Site/safety management IMPROVED in part due to no trenches left open causing Risks to Third Parties.
- Site staff Safety Improved as no entry into trench or pit required.
- REDUCED Reinstatement liability to your Business.
- Improved Environmental footprint due to minimised Traffic movements, from excavation and re instatement material import and export
To develop this exciting Change and any other Trenchless Technology Challenge you may wish to discuss come along and see our knowledgeable Team on STAND K32.
Highly cost effective method for installing underground pipework and ducting from 25mm diameter to 160mm diameter. Powered using Pneumatic compressors Can also be used vertically for piling applicat ...
Highly cost effective method for installing underground pipework and ducting from 25mm to 160mm diameters. Power using Pneumatic compressors. Can also be used vertically for piling applications.