AT THE UK'S BIGGEST UTILITIES EVENT...
- Discover the use and application of the latest utilities tech
- Identify new markets and understand how to exploit them
- Gain fresh ideas and inspiration to keep your business ahead of the curve
- Explore the opportunities, and threats, of disruptive technologies and business models
- Network with 3,000+ industry colleagues and contacts
- Stay on top of your industry
The essential show for the essential services
Join us at UWL18 as we take a deep dive into the new business models, market entrants and technologies that are proving disruptive to the UK utility sector, and the business and personal opportunities these disruptions have generated.
It's the UK's utilities event, with a clear focus on the technology, innovation and disruption agenda, to keep gas, water and energy professionals ahead of the curve as UK utilities industries undergo a period of transformation.
3,000+ utilities professionals, 500+ exhibitors and innovators, 250+ presentations from transformations leaders and gas, water and electricity game-changers. Co-located with sustainability event edie Live.
Don't miss out - book your free tickets without delay.
- Unique, industry leading insight on the Internet of Things - the focus for our technology-led Keynote Conference sessions
- A brand-new, dedicated, Internet of Things exhibition zone on the show floor
- The Opportunities of Disruption special report, available exclusively to UWL18 visitors on arrival
- The return of the ever-popular Innovation Zone, with the best and brightest SMEs plus the Innovation Zone Theatre showcasing the very latest in ground breaking technology
- A dedicated Water Innovation Zone and a dedicated Energy Innovation Zone
- The Wholesale Water Pavilion, aligned with the dedicated content programme in the Water Wholesale Theatre
- The Network Zone, partnered with the dedicated content programme in the Network Theatre focussing on the UK’s gas, electricity and heat networks
- Best practice from retail across energy and water utilities, with the return of the Customer Solutions Theatre
Disruption and opportunities: the special reports
►Disruptive technologies (your top 10)
►Disruption and regulation
►Disruption and the supply chain
►Disruption and customers
With the series culminating in an exclusive deep dive report, The Opportunities of Disruption, handed to visitors as they arrive at Utility Week Live, outlining the opportunities opening up to utilities (and the people that work within the industry), linking to the content sessions taking place in the theatres and the events and demos taking place across the exhibition hall. Don't miss out.