Ofwat Innovation Fund - Innovation Maturity in the Water Sector, what's next?
The Ofwat innovation fund has encouraged a step change in the innovation maturity of the sector - particularly in the focus and structure to the creation and delivery of projects. In thinking about the fund beyond 2025, how do we encourage the sector to take the next step in its maturity?
Join this interactive collaborate exchange to help shape and develop innovation maturity and discuss:
· How to adopt and scale solution being developed
· How to encourage a culture of failing quickly and being comfortable with it
· How to accelerate the return on investment
· How to improve the delivery of projects
· How to demonstrate value for money for customers
John Rumble, senior asset manager (environmental policy & strategy), Affinity Water
Helen Campbell, Ofwat
Tania Flasck, Ofwat Innovation Fund judge
Suhayl Zulfiquar, Ofwat innovation fund judge