- | Asset Management
- | Infrastructure - Contractor/ Engineering Consultancy
- | Smart utilities
Were you aware that corrosion and the manufacture of steel to replace corroded steel costs the UK £55 Billion per annum?
The Presserv Group are a specialist corrosion mitigation provider. We deliver clean, sustainable corrosion solutions that also deliver with our customers net zero, waste reduction and sustainability objectives. We utilise technologies that are solvent-free and require little or no surface preparation.
Our STOPAQ™, visco-elastic coating needs minimal surface preparation and will protect pipework and structural steelwork for a guaranteed minimum of 30 years. Typical examples where STOPAQ™ is used in the Utilities and Process sector are:
- Condensed, (wet) pipeline
- Jetty piles – below water, splash zone and atmospheric applications
- Pipe-in-pipe application
- Preventing leaks in pipework and construction materials
- Water treatment plant mitigation
- Bridges and pipe crossings
- Protecting concrete from degradation
- Corrosion protection for tanks and vessels
Unlike conventional coatings, (paints), STOPAQ™ is applied as a wrap and has zero impact on the environment due to minimal waste, no spillage and no solvent.
STOPAQ® Subsea systems protect (sub)merged objects against the influence of (salt) water and bacteria and can easily be applied by divers or ROV’s.
A broad range of innovative and patented products with unique, fluid-like properties. The STOPAQ® system can be put under insulation, on pipes, welds, and on structure.