Stanton Bonna offer a range of jacking pipes suitable for installation with modern jacking techniques. This safer, faster system has a lower carbon footprint than open cut installation.
- The joint incorporates the well proven steel collar and elastomeric sealing gasket to ensure a watertight joint.
- Mild steel collars are provided with a paint coating. Pipes with stainless steel collars can be supplied on request.
- Pipes are vertically cast to produce accurate joint surfaces with square faces and a strong high density concrete.
- Interjack stations with integral ‘cans’ and ‘lead’ pipes are available.
- Grout injection points and a lifing hole can be cast into pipes on request.
- Jacking pipes are manufactured to BS 5911-1 and BS EN 1916.