The Newlog 4 Mk3 records multiple site parameters and plays a key role in delivering self-learning pressure profiling to gas distribution networks. The Newlog 4Mk3 provides a comprehensive suite of data for effective monitoring and control.
- Rapid deployment and configuration
- Build options available accommodating up to four integral pressure transducers, three temperature inputs and eight digital inputs
- Applications include the recording of key parameters of pressure regulating stations, gas temperature, low pressure points, flow, valve operation, filter blockage and level monitoring within potentially explosive environments
- Optional LCD display
- Low power design providing typically > 5 years battery life
- Programmable alarm dial-out
- Easy interfacing to the Plus 42 pressure control module
- Intrinsically safe to EEx ia IIC T4 and Zone 0 deployment.
- User replaceable battery
- GasCore web based software facilitating automated collection of remote data, site visualisation and management