SEALID® All-in-1 tape
Wrap once. All done.
The SEALID® All-in-1 principle.
- Simultaneous protection against corrosion and mechanical loads – with a single product in just one wrapping process
- Without the need for time-consuming primers
- For operating temperatures of up to +70 °C (+158 °F)
- Compliance with ISO 21809-3 (12A-2) with 50% overlap
- Maximum resistance class C as per EN 12068 (C50) with 67% overlap
SEALID® All-in-1 – the product.
SEALID® All-in-1 is manufactured in real co-extrusion with several layers at the same time. When wrapped in a spiral pattern, the tape, coated with the SEALID® compound on both sides, creates a completely closed protective hose with exceptional durability and resistance.
SEALID® All-in-1 – the performance.
Impermeable to water vapour, oxygen, soil bacteria and soil electrolytes, the protective hose achieves a minimised cathodic disbondment together with an outstanding peel and lap shear strength.
SEALID® All-in-1 – the result.
In a world first, this unique tape protects against both corrosion and mechanical loads without a primer – in just one step. Certified up to an operating temperatures of 70 °C (158 °F) and compliant with ISO 21809-3.