The Utility Barrier is the ideal solution for any variety of Utility Works. Completely manufactured within the UK at the Melba Swintex factory, with its unique and protected D-Hinge™ system, the Barrier becomes incredibly stable. The Utility Barrier and D-Hinge™ have been designed to connect to the existing metal gate systems, and other plastic Barriers already on the market. The upper area of the Utility Barrier has been designed with an increased area for Highly Reflective material, making the Barrier fully equipped for the European market. Locating Lugs are incorporated onto the Barrier so that the Reflective material is not damaged when the Barrier is stacked. Corporate identity can be embossed onto the Front & Back face of each Barrier panel.
- Manufactured by Melba Swintex in the UK.
- Incredibly stable thanks to the D-Hinge™ & D-Clip™.
- Facility for a 600 x 450 courtesy sign.
- Corporate branding can be embossed on Front & Back.
- Can be coloured to suit corporate image.
- Compatible with existing barriers on the market.
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material.
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislations.
- Deep channels to prevent collection of rainwater.
- Incredibly durable & lightweight.
- Product stacks with itself in every orientation.
- 750mm or 1Mtr Versions available.
- Reflective material can be added to the bottom panel.
- Indoor & Outdoor use.
- Can be supplied in panels of 3 or 4.
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works
- – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions